Are you a wheelchair user who would like to share your experiences in trying to visit the inaccessible homes of family and friends?
Dot Nary is a researcher at the University of Kansas who is conducting a study on the effects of invisitable homes on wheelchair users.
To be eligible to participate, you must
▪ be a wheelchair user who cannot walk at all
▪ be aged 18-65
▪ have used a wheelchair for five or more years
▪ have access to a phone
▪ be willing to talk about your experiences in visiting family and friends.
Participation will involve
▪ being interviewed by phone for about one hour and
▪ providing feedback on a summary of the interview (should take about 30 minutes)
A small stipend will be provided – $20 for completing the interview and $10 for giving feedback on the summary. Women and people living in rural areas are especially needed. As the study is being conducted by phone, people living in any state are eligible.
Dot Nary / University of Kansas Research Associate