The following videos on COVID-19 and Disability are provided by the American Association on Health and Disability (AAHD), which has been very involved in programmatic, policy, and legislative activities surrounding COVID-19 and people with disabilities. Below are some of the resources that AAHD has developed in the last few weeks.
AAHD COVID-19 & Disability Videos (6)
- Video 1: COVID-19: Who’s At Risk for Complications?
- Video 2: COVID-19 & Social Distancing
- Video 3: COVID-19 & Disability: Precautions for People in Wheelchairs
- Video 4: COVID-19 & Disability: Keeping Wheelchairs Clean
- Video 5: COVID-19 & Disability: Being a Self-Advocate
- Video 6: COVID-19 & Disability: Knowing Your Legal Rights
To access the listing for all the videos, click here.
For additional COVID-19 related resources from the American Association on Health and Disability (AAHD), please visit their COVID-19 webpage at https://www.aahd.us/covid-19/.