Effective 3/20/2020 until further notice or the date below:
- DSW applicants can begin providing authorized services to waiver consumer without waiting for the results of background checks.
- The applicants shall immediately disclose any/all arrests and outcomes of criminal or civil charges to the employer (consumer).
- They will be considered a provisional DSW until all background checks are completed.
- However, we must have the New Hire packet before they begin.
- In the event a DSW applicant has a prohibited offense and/or an adverse finding, provisional employment to provide HCBS services shall terminate immediately.
- The exception granted through this guidance is good through May 1, 2020, at which time the guidance will be revisited for a potential extension, as necessary.
- Any questions please call Skil at 620-421-5502
Thank You, SKIL Fiscal Agent Department