• Are you at risk of diabetes or have diabetes?
• Would you like to learn how to monitor your symptoms
or track activities to improve your health?
Join us for a 10-session series of small-group diabetes education and prevention classes in Parsons, Kansas.
You will learn to use apps to:
• Monitor your blood sugar and insulin use
• Track your meals and snacks
• Record healthy activities
• Get summaries of your numbers to share with your medical professional
The 10-session series is run by a nurse and AT Specialists who can teach you how to improve your health by using apps on a smart cellphone or tablet.
Join us for a FREE 10-session series of classes!
Starting Nov. 14th at 1:00 P.M.
Easy sign up! Contact the SKIL SE AT ACCESS SITE IN PARSONS for more information and to sign up!
SE AT ACCESS SITE
1714 Main St., Parsons
or call us at 620-421-6551
Sponsored by SKIL and Independent Strides Home Health