Due to the potential spread of the Corona Virus, all SKIL Offices will be closed to visitors and the general public until further notice.
SKIL staff will continue providing services while the offices are closed. Communication during this time will take place through phone, email or fax. If needing to turn in or receive a hire packet and/or other paperwork, we encourage you to send your information by email to your local SKIL office.
ALL Exception forms are due by the 5th & the 20th of the Month. Exception forms received late will be paid on the Late Batch, which is called in ON paydays. Any time sheet received past 10:00 am on Paydays WILL pay the FOLLOWING pay date.
This change is in accordance with The Federal Reserve requirements of our Financial Institution. Please be sure to use the Authenticare Call system for prompt payment.
- SKIL OFFERING FREE COVID VACCINATIONS June 9, 2021
- Emergency Broadband Benefit Program May 4, 2021
- REFEREE WITH AUTISM A ROLE MODEL FOR KIDS WITH DISABILITIES May 3, 2021
- ARE COVID-19 VACCINE INGREDIENTS SAFE? April 27, 2021
- SKIL HOLDS DIVERSITY TRAINING FOR STAFF April 23, 2021