Famly Peace Initiative
|Click here to read how Violence uses Power and Control in a cycle of abuse.|
|Click here to see how Non-violence can result in a cycle that produces equality.|
|To better understand the Change Process from Domestic Violence to Family Peace click here.|
|For information on “Abuse and Parenting” click here.|
|For information on “The Warning Signs of Abuse” click here.|
|For information on “What Communication Tools Do You use in Arguments?” click here.|
1. Two orientation sessions follow the assessment as an introduction to the group process and the program.
2. After orientation, a group will be assigned that best fits the client’s needs and schedule.
3. Psycho-educational group sessions will continue for 24 weeks with a structured curriculum.
4. Fees for group sessions will be are at $30.00 per session.
5. Coordination with involved agencies and authorities about attendance, progress and completion will be ongoing