Due to inclement weather, the State of Kansas has cancelled some of the KanCare meetings scheduled this week for Medicaid beneficiaries. Each city on the educational tour was scheduled for two meetings, one at 1 p.m. and another at 6 p.m. The latest information on these meetings is listed below:
• Meetings scheduled for Wednesday, Feb. 20, in COLBY and GREAT BEND have been CANCELLED.
• The 6 p.m. meeting scheduled for Wednesday, Feb. 20, in FORT SCOTT is CANCELLED; the 1 p.m. meeting in FORT SCOTT will still take place.
• All meetings scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 21, in HAYS, ATCHISON, WICHITA and EMPORIA have been CANCELLED
• At this time, the meetings in Olathe are still scheduled to take place.
• Continue to check the KanCare website, http://www.kancare.ks.gov/events.htm, for the latest information about events for KanCare beneficiaries.
The updated meeting schedule is copied below my signature.
(As a reference, the initial announcement for these meetings was sent in a news release dated Jan. 30 - http://www.kdheks.gov/news/web_archives/2013/01302013.htm)